- by eco.voyageurs, a month agoRated 3 out of 5This add-on does a good job at listing your add-ons and displaying for each the permissions granted by Firefox and you can list by add-on or by permission and that's very nice.
But it's a confusing experience altogether because the listed permissions for an add-on sometimes aren't the same as the ones Firefox reports as being used by the add-on (for example "Search Bookmarks Button" add-on is reported by this add-on as being able to "can access data from any active tab and can inject code and style to active tab" while the add-on and Firefox do not report this permission as being used, so who's right? Confusing. Also, the wording used is different. This add-on uses different wording than Firefox does, so this adds to the confusion when trying to understand the permissions used by an add-on.
One last thing, it would be nice to have all the inactive add-ons listed at the bottom like Firefox does. Thx!
- by Firefox user 12154843, a year agoRated 5 out of 5FF v72.0.2 x64 - addon v1.0.2
This addon seems to work correctly for the most part.
Currently it has a few minor issues, however, in the "Permissions" tab:
- all the addons' icons are broken\missing here
- disabled addons aren't shown (they should be marked as such and maybe toggleable)
- I wish it highlighted the most worrisome permissions
- by Hazon, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Convenient access to full permissions list. Beware that permissions are only accurate if your extensions are up to date (this important point is mentioned on github but not in the description). The toolbar button is unnecessary for something rarely accessed so I'm inclined to leave the extension disabled. Reading the permission list is tiring with every line starting with the word "can" (please take note of how AMO does it).