provides the following functionality:
1) Slide shows of images on web pages and in folders (bmp/gif/jpg/jpeg/png).
2) Capturing of page elements and tab content.
3) Smooth zooming, panning and rotating of viewed images.
4) One-click saving with auto-numbering (bmp/jpeg/png).
With respect to similar add-ons, Perfect View
has the following unique features:
1) Parametric image filters (blur, opacity, invert, brightness, contrast, sepia, saturate and hue-rotate).
2) Slide shows with randomize, sort and transition options.
3) A background color based on a dark dominant image color.
4) Image transformation by mouse move and mouse scroll, without clicks or in-screen buttons.Usage
The viewer may be started using 1) the button in the main Firefox toolbar, 2) the buttons at the top of the toolbar panel, or 3) the menu item in the context menu of an image. Please note that which/how images are loaded depends on the first group of options in the panel.
Images may be zoomed, moved and rotated using the mouse and/or the keyboard, or indirectly using the image toolbar which appears on a right click (see Screenshot 3). The options panel may be opened from the image toolbar. All options may be changed while the viewer is active.Tips
> The mouse and keyboard shortcuts are detailed in the tool tips of the buttons in the image toolbar.
> One of the options determines whether images are positioned using mouse move or mouse scroll.
> To save entire images at their true scale, press CTRL+0 before saving and select 'No' for the 'Crop' option.
> It is recommended to check that hardware acceleration is enabled in Firefox (see the advanced options of Firefox).
> An animated GIF image can be zoomed and rotated during its animation by starting Perfect View
using the context menu item of the image.Known issues
> In Firefox Nightly, the file viewer tab may fail the first time it is loaded during a session, but it normally works the second time.
This extension is also affected by the following known bugs in Firefox: bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=702150
, 978500, 1089090, 1051238.FuturePlease DONATE once a year if you like this extension and would like it to be maintained or improved.
The future might bring the following:
> Fancy transitions.
> Loading linked full-scale images.
> Pre-loading image files from disk.
> Several multiple-image views.
> Miniature view of saved images.
> Full support for the Australis menu panel.
> Setting dimensions for viewing and saving.
> Batch operations on image files.