works but have to tinker Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I always use this and i have scripts which can set mac apps to 32 bit by default. This is the easiest way for you to get it working in 7.*
1. Download it. Do it in Safari and right click save and download the xpi.
2. Rename the xpi to end in .zip
3. Unzip the file by double clicking
4. Go inside the unzipped file and locate the Install.rdf
5. Open Instaff.rdf in Text Edit and change the Max version to 7.*.* and save it.
6. Copy the folder and put it here (this is the global extensions place meaning whom ever logs in will get this installed
7. Set Fire Fox to 32 bit by doing Get Info on the Firefox application and tick the box open in 32-bit.
8. Open Firefox and try it out
Mozilla please pay attention for these instructions and put them on the side of this add on page. Its getting annoying now posting these instructions when all i want to do is help people out and not get over looked under the pile of ratings!