Most useful productivity tool Rated 5 out of 5 stars
This is the best add-on I have been using for last several months. If anyone finds problems with the user interface, here is my Quick Start list:
1. Install the Add-On and restart FF
2. Choose Add-On options in the notification window OR press (Ctrl + `) combo for the options.
3. Enter your Master Password and set the store option. I recommend 'In Memory'.
4. In the 'Advanced Options', change the defaults account settings - specially the Username and Characters (A..Za..z1..9 will cover most of the sites that do not require special characters).
5. If you are using different usernames, set up the accounts AFTER you browse to those sites...
6. Spend few minutes reading the Tips and Tricks at http://www.passwordmaker.org/Firefox/Mozilla/SeaMonkey/Flock/Netscape/Tips%26Tricks
This is a great idea and good product.