To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You can also add arbitrary text in the form of "metadata fields" by selecting "Edit metadata" in the context menu or pressing "m" while the row is focused.
Additionally, if you enable the appropriate option, you can get a context submenu for login forms that shows each username with its associated tags and allows you to fill the form by selecting one.
You can find the source code repository at GitHub. To report bugs, you may use the issue tracker there, or just use the email link in the sidebar. Please email me for any other support requests.
Special thanks to Joseph A. Alfano for his extensive help with feedback, bug reports, suggestions, and testing.
Translations welcome. If you would like to provide one, please see the translation support thread on BabelZilla. You will need to sign up if you don't already have an account.
- bg-BG: "arris"
- de: "ucn"
- dsb: "milupo"
- eo: "milupo"
- fr: "Goofy"
- he: "SiiiE"
- hsb: "milupo"
- hu-HU: MIKES KASZMÁN István "Cashman"
- nl: "markh"
- pl: Marcin Borowczyk "MarcinB"
- pt-BR: Mauro José da Silva "maurojs10"
- ru: Pyriatynskyi Vytalyi "PiVV"
- sr: "DakSrbija"
- tr: "omrakin"
- sv-SE: Mikael Hiort af Ornäs "Lakrits"
- uk-UA: Volodymyr Savchuk "Sappa"
- zh-CN: mozillazg "BruceH", "yfdyh000"
- zh-TW: "Velociraptor"
- Fixed obsolete syntaxes causing script failures (specifically, replaced array comprehension with .map(), and abbreviated expression-returning functions with conventional or arrow syntax).
- Updated my email address.
- Removed sync functionality, as it hasn't worked for some time.
- Declared all scripts in strict mode.
- Migrate data from signons.sqlite to (probably) a JSON-based format.
- Investigate the current (and future) proper way to store add-on data, as well as how to sync it.
- Ultimately, rewrite this as an SDK add-on or WebExtension.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.1b4: