Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by hkr, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5on firefox there's no integration at all... you can only visit a webpageof the plugin and still nothing is auto-filled. a lot of work yet to be done. but i like the idea! another thing it needs is support for multiple browsers/devices like e.x. i have two firefox editions. should I have two accounts and copy passwords over all the time? definitely not! and importing is a very important feature. couldn't find any way to import passwords from firefox. all on all not useful to me at all since i installed it not to share, but store and sync for personal use, because i saw somewhere in writing that it is proper for such use. still i will keep it just to see the progress and if it will be of use to me some day to me.
- by Firefox user 13052483, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very good apps for who want to share securely passwords with team members. The roadmap is clear and the next evolution sound very cool :p
Great Support from passbolt teams ;)
- by Firefox user 12563171, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Currently reviewing this and feeling good about it's potential. Customer service is outstanding as one of their developers talked me through a couple of issues i was having whist installing it (Mostly my own fault)
Anyway, 10/10 go install and follow!
- by Firefox user 12478155, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5As this app is open source, I'm sure that there is no backdoor so I can store my passwords with trust.
The interface is user-friendly, installation is explained step by step.
Great work but too bad that there is just a demo version for the moment....
- by Redbeard, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Was pretty pumped until I went to create an account and it asked me to import my _private_ GPG key. Hopefully this can get fixed up to use GPG Agent.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi @Redbeard,
Thank you for trying out passbolt. You can also create another new private key if you don't want to import your main one.
But you are right, an integration with native GPG agent / keyring would be nice. As the developers of passbolt this is also something we would like to see in the future. It is not trivial to implement however, other GPG based plugin projects like mailvelope also don't have this.
Hopefully we can make passbolt more relevant for you in the future!
All the best, :)