Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Atherworld, 11 days agoRated 4 out of 5A great add on that sadly created problems with a site I frequent daily, resulting in my need to uninstall. Not sure why, but messed with links within the site and site graphics.
- by KeybWeeb, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5This addon is great. Panorama never should've been removed from the browser. I can't think of anything I want it to do that this addon doesn't do already. Maybe fix that bug where closing a tab sometimes takes you to another tab group, but that's a mild annoyance I can easily forgive. Everything else is great and with the latest update, the panorama seems to come up faster and is more responsive.
- by tay29, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Works like a charm. I'm a freelancer who needs to keep up with multiple projects at once and this has been a life-saver. Bonus points for keeping various messenger tabs (like facebook's workplace or slack) active so I can hear the notification and see what's up in a timely manner. 5*.
- by Ricey, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Using this with tree tabs makes everything so much more organized and less cluttered.
Feature request: Is it possible to be able to reload a certain tab group, either while in panorama view or when viewing the active tab group?
- by juankestein, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This extension improved my workflow so much its ridiculous. I sometimes enter on a tab spree and it's annoying to not having it organized in some way, this works as intended. I can now have entertainment, school and work separated in one browser. 5 stars so far 8)
- by Firefox user 15698278, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I have been looking all day for a simple add-on to manage my tabs and this is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use, intuitive and simple yet with all the customization I needed. So far I love it!
- by Firefox user 11871974, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Welll, I just got the thing, so my 5-star review might not be acccurate. Nothing's broken yet, though.
I like that you can customise shortcuts, though it wasn't the most obvious thing to find for one who doesn't use a lot of adddons.
(Can you addd functionality for recognising presssed keyboard shortcuts in adddition to typing them out?)