Current tools are: Alias Selector (allows you to set a default alias for a campaign), Alias Sorter (allows sorting of alias pages), Arranger (rearranges the user campaigns page to be more readable [with less scrolling]), User Blacklist (greys out posts by certain users), Highlighter (highlights the "(x new)" link on campaign pages), "Need to Post" Indicator (reminds you to post in your games), and three new messageboard tags: underline ([u][/u]), color ([color=red][/color]), and code ([code][/code]).
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for paizo.com
- Access your data for secure.paizo.com
- Add-on Links
- 482.27 KB
- Last updated
- 2 months ago (Dec 28, 2019)
- GNU General Public License, version 3.0
- Version History
- New feature: hide inactive aliases when posting (disabled by default)
- Fixes campaign arranging & sorting for people with lots of campaigns