Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Improved the way to operate page zoom with Firefox 2.
- Added 11 language support: Arabic, Belarusian, Catalan, Hebrew, Korean, Malay, Dutch, Russian, Slovenian, Swedish, and Ukrainian. Thanks to individual translators!
- Fixed the bug where the newly opened pages always (even in the case you just followed a link) zoomed to the default zoom.
- Added uk-UA (Ukrainian) locale. Thanks to Kasyanuk Oleksandr!
- Supported Firefox 2.0.
- Changed the homepageURL property to the URI of new PageZoom web site on
SourceForge.net. The old web site is no more available.
- Added sk-SK (Slovak) locale. Thanks to Gianny111!
- Added four buttons on the toolbar; Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Reset and Zoom Misc. You can add them from "View -> Toolbar -> Customize...".
- New two keysets for zoom in, out and reset; one is +, - and 0 without any modifier and the other is i, o and r with Alt key. Note that alt+ keys may conflict with accesskeys embedded in HTML documents.
- Now users can set how much a single zoom in/out command changes the zoom view size.
- Added de-DE, hu-HU and pl-PL locales. Thanks translators!
- Added the tab browsing support; it was buggy in the previous versions of PageZoom.
- Added es-ES, fr-FR, it-IT, tr-TR and zh-CN locales. Thanks translators!
- Supported Firefox 1.5 RC3.
- Added default zoom percent value that can be applied to the opened page and all the pages newly loaded, which is configurable via the Options dialog. It also can be set via the pagezoom.zoompercent preference in the about:config page.
- Shaped up the file names and source code. Now the LICENSE and MPL-1.1 license files are included in the archive.