- Rated 4 out of 5by Чувак, 2 years agoOn some sites correctly work with Compatibility Mode, all the time manual activation of the mode is inconvenient. You can add check always on for this amode to your settings, or at least a list of sites with automatic on compatibility mode?
- Rated 5 out of 5by bharatgkmsrgroup, 4 years agoFinally a extension working good as is discretion
Please the extension didn't work on some manga website
Please add the buttons on the chin not on header thanks
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14460057, 4 years agoDoes what it says it would do. Only problem I found is that links to file downloads on the page became broken. Still beats clicking next and waiting for the page to load every time!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14180788, 4 years agoFinally, an extension that lets me forego the "Next" link at the bottom of web pages.
With the older versions of FF, I'd become dependent on "Space Bar Next" so that I could flip through multiple pages without having to click on a link. Unfortunately, all of the contenders as a replacement don't work. PageZipper, however, eliminates the need for even hitting the space bar and simply presents the next page below the preceding one... so you just scroll and scroll and scroll.
Strong work, Jonathan Koomjian!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by PeacefulSage, 4 years agoGreat addon, works as intended!!
Can it be possible to remember compatibility setting for individual websites.
Also can you please add exclude list, as adding google.com to whitelist breaks mail.google.com.