Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Чувак, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5On some sites correctly work with Compatibility Mode, all the time manual activation of the mode is inconvenient. You can add check always on for this amode to your settings, or at least a list of sites with automatic on compatibility mode?
- by Firefox user 12802511, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Finally a extension working good as is discretion
Please the extension didn't work on some manga website
Please add the buttons on the chin not on header thanks
- by Firefox user 14460057, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it says it would do. Only problem I found is that links to file downloads on the page became broken. Still beats clicking next and waiting for the page to load every time!
- by Firefox user 14180788, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Finally, an extension that lets me forego the "Next" link at the bottom of web pages.
With the older versions of FF, I'd become dependent on "Space Bar Next" so that I could flip through multiple pages without having to click on a link. Unfortunately, all of the contenders as a replacement don't work. PageZipper, however, eliminates the need for even hitting the space bar and simply presents the next page below the preceding one... so you just scroll and scroll and scroll.
Strong work, Jonathan Koomjian!!
- by PeacefulSage, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon, works as intended!!
Can it be possible to remember compatibility setting for individual websites.
Also can you please add exclude list, as adding google.com to whitelist breaks mail.google.com.
- by skid, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Kept this add-on as it works with pages where others don't.
The whitelist does not work with sites for domains which end in a country. For example, www.yahoo.com.ru
Suggest to add an option to remove the pop-up toolbar on the top right hand corner.
Suggest the option to remove the icon from the toolbar and access the options from the Tools menu.
- by WakeUp, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Loads only first few links from yandex and stops loading next ones.
Can't load endless list of pages.
Lack of user options.
Sometimes it loads first page after last page.
- by Darth nylon544, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Hello,
I have just installed your Pagezipper addon and have an issue. It works but it has an odd issue of adding pages after the ending page. For example, https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/going-mental-worm-au-ra2-metal-omega.476644/
When I use Pagezipper on the link above, it correctly renders all 5 pages but then goes beyond page 5 by adding page 4 and 3 after page 5. In diagram form, 1>2>3>4>5>4>3
Thats my issue on that site. My version of Firefox is 51.0.1 (32 bit)
I have already submitted the url to your report page. Thank you.
- by mass, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5All I need for this addon is to be able to switch it on by default :) It shouldnt be much of an effort to do, should it?
Developer responseposted 4 years agoIn the latest release, you can make PageZipper run by default. Go to Tools -> Addons, scroll down to PageZipper, and click preferences. On this page you can add any domain. The next time you visit a page on that domain, PageZipper will automatically run.
- by Firefox user 12357313, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I checked issues mentioned by reviewer Anonymous-12033264 concerning previous version and hourra they no longer apply to this latest 1.5 version.
Works nicely, and the whitelist (with moreover the option to discard a site's homepage) is a most welcomed enhancement.
PageZipper is the only add-on of its kind and having it updated is a return to one of those I find really useful.