To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
• Region capture (use the mouse to select an area to capture).
• Copy captured images directly to the system clipboard.
• Upload captured images to an HTTP (web) or FTP server.
• Include custom headers and footers in captured images.
• More command line capture options.
- Added support for %y (2 digit year) within file name patterns.
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 29 and newer.
- Incorporated improvements to some translations.
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements.
- Improved compatibility with recent Firefox releases, including a fix for a problem that caused the JPEG quality setting to be ignored.
- Command line: Fixed a problem that prevented capture of pages that had pipe (|) characters in their URLs.
- Updated several translations.
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs.
- Added support for %h (page host name) in the file name pattern.
- Updated several translations and added a Swedish translation.
- Improved compatibility with Firefox 4.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Page Saver is now compatible with Firefox 4.
- Updated several translations and added a Hungarian translation.
- Added a new "Save files to" option to allow image files to be saved to a directory other than the one Firefox uses for downloads.
- Fixed a problem that prevented some Flash sites from loading correctly when the "Arrange to Capture Flash Content" option was enabled.
- Other miscellaneous improvements.
Added an option to show the Page Saver item in the Firefox Status Bar.
Added -savelog command line flag.
Improved Flash capture for dynamic pages.
When a page is too large to be captured in its entirety, an alert message
Added Galician translation and updated other translations.
Other miscellaneous improvements.
* Compatible with Firefox versions up to 3.5b4pre.
* The “Arrange to Capture Flash Content” supports more Flash pages and is now available on Mac OS.
* The default quality setting for JPEG images has been increased.
* If a page request fails during a command line capture (e.g., if Firefox is unable to contact the web server), an error is reported instead of capturing a blank image or an error page.
* The HTTP result code (e.g., 200 or 404) and other useful information is now reported for successful command line captures. Learn more at http://pearlcrescent.com/products/pagesaver/doc/#commandline-extra0
* Improved coexistence with other Firefox add-ons.
* Updated Dutch translation (thanks to Markh).