To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Pearl Crescent Page Saver screenshot tool 2.8.3
Save an image of a web page (including Flash content) to a file. Web page screenshots may be captured interactively or from the command line. Options allow you to control the output format (PNG or JPEG), image file name, scaling, and much more.
About this Add-on
Images may be captured using a toolbar button, the browser context menu, or from the command line.
Soon, Page Saver will include all of the features of our Page Saver Pro product, including file upload, extensive command line options, and the capability to select a region on the page.
• Region capture (use the mouse to select an area to capture).
• Copy captured images directly to the system clipboard.
• Upload captured images to an HTTP (web) or FTP server.
• Include custom headers and footers in captured images.
• More command line capture options.