Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by canadaDry, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5Was pulling my hair trying to get web pages into pdf. All the pdf addons SUCK. So... I'm using this to create a jpg. I then use a script to convert the jpg into a pdf (via magick) and then OCR it (via ocrmypdf). Works perfect!! Sent the developers a donation! Thanks. :)
- by Firefox user 15037318, 18 days agoRated 1 out of 5To the developer:
In outlook.com, if you read an email whose bottom part you have to scroll down, using this addon Page Screenshot, it will screenshot the whole VISIBLE AREA but not the NOT VISIBLE PART that is seen only when you scroll down your email.
What I wanted was an addon that would allow me to get a screenshot in jpg or pdf of not only the visible part of the email but especially also the not visible part of the email that is accessible only when you scroll down to see it.
Therefore, I cannot use this addon because it does not do what its title says "Page Saver WE screenshot capture tool". The title should be "Screenshot of Only the visible part of the Web Page".
Developer responseposted 18 days agoI am sorry Page Saver WE is not working how you would like. Unfortunately, many webmail interfaces use a scrolling region for their content (e.g., an HTML element) and page capture utilities like Page Saver cannot determine that such a region is the important area to capture. Solving this is a very difficult problem; probably the best we could do would be to provide a "capture this element" context menu item in Page Saver.
- by Firefox user 15869915, a month agoRated 5 out of 5i tested many, and in case of long long pages, they were only grabbing part of the screen. this extension, however, is able to grab long long page. if the page is too long it will save several files. but it will get everything.
- by Steve, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5OMG! I've rediscovered Pearl Crescent! A Million Thank Yous! Click and the page is saved. It's that easy. After recently upgrading to this new abominable version of Firefox I thought about going back. Me thinks Me will stay around now.
Now, could somebody fix TabMixPlus, please. kthnxbai.
- by Firefox user 14505160, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on: the others I have tried cannot seem to do what this add-on can.
The options are laid out clearly and simply and the functionality is exactly what I need.
Even with the 30,000 vertical pixel limit, I give five stars because each saved image is named appropriately and I can just edited them together easily.
- by kicsi, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Hi,
Unable to capture page:
Filename must not contain illegal characters.
Please create a new option for it!
Replacement illegal characters: (space, dot etc...)
Thanks in advance!
- by Firefox user 11638456, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This extention is very good! I usually need it for pages with 30000+ px, and this is the only extention that i found for this. But i would like that the program had an option for do a 90000px screenshot in one image and not in parts.
And about the needed scrolling for capture, this is not a problem really because it scrolls very fast, so its ok.
- by Saraneth, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Exactly what I was looking for. I am watching Anime on Netflix and needed a way to quickly take screenshots without pausing it. Taking about 40 per episode. Tried many addons but this was the only one that I could find to do it properly without interupting me with save prompts.
Only problem I found is that you have to hold the hot-keys down for 1-2 seconds to get it to register and because of that I often take 2-3 screenshots instead of 1. It's a little annoying but I can deal with it.
Thanks for the addon :)