Why was Page Scheduler created?
I have been using Morning Coffee add-on for a long time for scheduling webpages on a daily basis. However, I wanted an add-on which would give me more granularity over time, date and recurrence to schedule webpages. I often read http://slashdot.org/ every morning on weekdays, log on to http://www.facebook.com/ in the evenings between 5 pm to 8pm, pay my phone bills on http://www.att.com/ every 10th day of a month and I needed an add-on which could load the necessary pages as per my schedule. So I created Page scheduler which gives me the ability to schedule my web pages with the required recurrence within specific dates and fine time granularity.
What's next for Page Scheduler
- Autoloading option (webpages can be configured to be autoloaded at scheduled time. Users can also keep the existing on demand load behavior.)
- Tab v/s Window load option (User can set preferences for loading webpages in new tabs v/s new window)
- Page sense option (User can enable page sense to not let already opened page to open on its scheduled time)
- Possible integration with Firefox's built-in bookmarks.
- Some customization for opening pages (time order, preference order etc)
About the Developer
|User since||November 4, 2009|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 3 out of 5 stars|