- by Firefox user 5509918, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Хорошее расширение. Добавить бы настройку уровня прозрачности заметки, когда не активна, и ещё чекбоксы в списке заметок и возможность удалять заметки в списке - было бы идеально.
- by PERCE-NEIGE, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Sometimes working, but sometimes it bugs when creating new notes, and seems to do nothing, or maybe it's because the color of the note is very very bad, it's white on a white page, and I can't see them. Please, fix it, it can't be used if we don't see where are the notes.
- by piecevcake, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very good, exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Wildsky.
Where is the note list stored please? Is there any way to change the font and columns size of the list?
1. Option to NOT fadeout notes pls.
2. remove note top line, to save space. Make drag and drop=anywhere on note, edit=doubleclick, change colour=righclick on note (or, leave change colour there but note starts on the same line)?
- by Firefox user 5725884, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Please add a way to edit/delete notes from the list. If the URL changes that a note is saved to, then the note doesn't show up on the page to edit. The only way currently is to export and re-import. Please fix this.
I was surprised to find out that the bookmarks descriptions were removed in FF 62.0 - I used these for my own notes like password/user hints or time saving how to's. This add-on seems to be a nice work around! I was able to export the bookmark notes and then import them into Page Memo. Glad this extension exists, thanks!
- by Planet Nine, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension works fairly well for taking quick notes on pages. It allows users to pin notes to specific locations on the screen, resize notes, change the background color of individual notes and delete notes when they are no longer needed. It is great to be able to jot down some thoughts, then come back in a day or so and see the notes again. However, each note has a faded look if the cursor isn't hovering right over top of it (at least that is the case in the latest version of Firefox). Is this behavior by design or is it a bug? If it is intended, then perhaps it would be good to give users an option to turn the feature on or off, because sometimes folks might want to clearly see the notes all at once.