- by olek, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good, but I have a few suggestions:
- When using the colour picker, you could copy the values of the colour.
- When using the line tool, you could select the highlighter or the normal drawing tool and then the line will match the style of that tool.
- Square and circle tools and the option to make them filled
- Change fonts when using the text tool
Obviously you dont have to add in all of these but thanks for reading my review!
- by Firefox user 17333669, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works well! -The Marker allows you to use a virtual transparent highlighter on any web page. Whatever you draw then scrolls perfectly with the page.
Things I'd like to see improved:
-Add user ability to set the default color. (You have to change the color to your preference with every instance, on every page you activate the add-on. I'd rather have default yellow, not red.)
-Ability to mark up PDF pages opened in Firefox. (That's probably a big ask, though).
-Remove height (of page) restrictions; currently an alert pops up if you scroll far enough down a long page. -Even after the add-on is turned off. You have to re-load the page to stop the instance.
-The menu side bar doesn't stay put when you scroll, but rather, jitters on the vertical axis.
-When the add-on is installed, scrolling behavior is affected on all pages regardless of whether or not the add-on is active. Scrolling becomes slightly less responsive and less smooth.
-It would be nice to be able to minimize the menu side bar while the add-on is still engaged. Right now, the only way to make the bar go away is to turn off the marker function for that page.
Cheers and thank-you for this cool add-on!