- by olek, 10 days agoRated 4 out of 5Pretty good, but I have a few suggestions:
- When using the colour picker, you could copy the values of the colour.
- When using the line tool, you could select the highlighter or the normal drawing tool and then the line will match the style of that tool.
- Square and circle tools and the option to make them filled
- Change fonts when using the text tool
Obviously you dont have to add in all of these but thanks for reading my review!
- by Firefox user 17384520, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Just what I needed.
I find the pointer option extremely useful to interact with the webpage as well as drawing on it. Eg Online puzzles like sudoku or quordle.
All the controls are grouped conveniently in a floating window. There are useful functions to move and delete parts of the drawing. You can also erase pixels with a brush.
- by Firefox user 17333669, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works well! -The Marker allows you to use a virtual transparent highlighter on any web page. Whatever you draw then scrolls perfectly with the page.
Things I'd like to see improved:
-Add user ability to set the default color. (You have to change the color to your preference with every instance, on every page you activate the add-on. I'd rather have default yellow, not red.)
-Ability to mark up PDF pages opened in Firefox. (That's probably a big ask, though).
-Remove height (of page) restrictions; currently an alert pops up if you scroll far enough down a long page. -Even after the add-on is turned off. You have to re-load the page to stop the instance.
-The menu side bar doesn't stay put when you scroll, but rather, jitters on the vertical axis.
-When the add-on is installed, scrolling behavior is affected on all pages regardless of whether or not the add-on is active. Scrolling becomes slightly less responsive and less smooth.
-It would be nice to be able to minimize the menu side bar while the add-on is still engaged. Right now, the only way to make the bar go away is to turn off the marker function for that page.
Cheers and thank-you for this cool add-on!
- by Firefox user 17220522, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Rely like the add-on, but you have two identical shortcuts Marker and Move