Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
◦ Enhancement - compatible with Firefox 7.0 and 8.0 (Beta, Aurora). Check the history for more frequent intermediate versions.
Enhancement - Further enhancement in next page recognition.
Fix - The remaining problems downloading files have been fixed in this version.
◦ Fix - Corrected a recent regression in the automatic exploration.
◦ Fix - A problem was corrected in the first run of OutWit Docs on linux.
◦ Enhancement - Now compatible with Firefox 4 beta 11.
Enhancement - The kernel is now compatible with Firefox 4 b8.
* Enhancement - Compatibility update for latest Kernel.
- Enhancement - Compatibility update for the latest Kernel.
Enhancement - Compatibility update for the latest Kernel.
* Enhancement - Compatibility update for the latest Kernel.
* Enhancement - Minor changes in the update system. In particular, when several outfits are updated, the program doesn't open one tab per outfit any more.
- Fix: Corrected a bug preventing to move multiple selections to the catch using the menu item 'Add to Catch'.
Fix - Several minor bugs and locale issues were fixed.
Feature - Added access to the history of visited pages in the Navigation menu.
Feature - Added possibility to remember the state of the Auto Save mode between sessions.
Feature - The Download window can now be accessed through the 'Tools' menu.
Feature - The 'Next page' arrow became 'Next Pages', allowing to explore a number of pages at once. The number of pages explored each time the button is pressed can be set in the preference panel.
Feature - A preference now allows to limit the list of file types queried to the types that are checked in the bottom panel.
Feature - The 'Auto Explore' button (double arrow) now browses through all pages of the current search if a series is found.
Enhancement - Added a top of page notifications if no results are found.
Enhancement - Added a search engine query optimization algorithm, which can be disabled or reset in the preference panel.
Enhancement - When double-clicking on a file to open it, it was impossible to see the download progression. This has been corrected and the download now appears in the download manager.
Fix - Corrected a synchronization problem in the icon view. Files were sorted according to the order set in the list view but their icons sometimes appeared in a different order.
Fix - Optimised exploration and recognition and corrected numerous minor bugs.