To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
The extension is FREE, but donation are accepted: https://www.paypal.me/ourstickys
A few of the current features:
1) you can create a note on any web page with a simple right click on the page
2) you can personalize the look of the notes: color, font-size, position, and size
3) you can minimize the note
4) all the notes will sync between browsers that use the same account
5) the notes will auto-load on the page
6) you can view all the notes created by clicking on the main icon
7) you can decide if a note is for the exact URL or page or for the full domain or always present
8) ability to login with Facebook or google
9) share a sticky between users thanks to CHANNELS
10) ability to tag a note (this is in beta)
11) edit a Sticky and you will see the changes apply to all the other computers that have access to the stickys almost in real time (great for presentations)
12) pin a note to a position so it will ignore scrolling
13) convert a sticky into a TO-DO list (or format a JSON string)
14) choose the default settings for all the new stickys
15) leave stickys on PDF files
16) drag and drop text from any program into a sticky
17) YouTube video playback built directly into a sticky
18) Shortcuts: ALT+Shift+S to add a sticky, or configure your preferred one
19) Export and Import Stickys
20) ... and much more ...
Privacy is very important to us. We do not store any sensitive information and we make sure that the information is not accessible by anyone. No third party web application, nowhere to register, nobody to trust your data with.
NO DATA in any form will be shared with anyone.
Nobody likes ads, we know that. This extension does not display any ad, or anything else that is not sticker added by you.
We need to read your current tab URL so that we know where you added a new sticky. This information is then stored together with the text and other settings so that we know where we need to show it again once you open that page.
Next version plan:
- ability to add a password to a channel
- basic HTML support
- add reminders with notifications
- simple chat per sticky
the extension won't work on pages locked by firefox
OurStickys wants to be the new way for dev teams or teachers/students to interact and communicate with each other about webpages.
I have been a web-developer for years and something I always missed was a direct way to know what people want on a specific page, often someone takes a screen shot and then open it on paint, adds a few notes here and there, open an email (or any other communication tool), attach the image (or images), write the message, and finally sends it without the ability to edit what was sent.
What I am building tries to remove all of that, right click anywhere on the page and add a note, share it with the people that need to read it, and you are done. No need to find which of the thousands of ways to communicate they use and no need to open different programs.
My goal is to let the browser handle everything without the need to switch tabs or leave the page. This will also help keeping yourself more focus on the problem and less on figuring out how to reach the other person.
If you have any questions, please let me know