Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- fixed tabview, new-tab and alltabs buttons messed up with previous release
- fixed cut off new tab button in navigation bar
Otherwise it is impossible to keep up with all the new features in Firefox.
Only Toolbar buttons get adapted, anything else comes from default theme.
- show bookmark button icon again
- no borders for tabview button in toolbar
- Mac OS scrollbar problem (Snow Leopard)
- Category icons
- fixed missing "checked" status in menu items
- fixed another Mac scrollbar problem
In addition: slightly more compact toolbar
- added missing toolbar icons
- menu text color on Windows
- reduced blue background color on windows
bugfix for Mac scrollbar problem
border for findbar textfield
New icon for toolbar (fullscreen).
Obsolete contents.rdf replaced by chrome.manifest.
Active tabs are better recognizable now.
Changed text highlight color for toolbar to middle-blue instead of system color "Highlight" because it was invisible on lighter KDE themes.