- by Makoto, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I love it. 👍👍👍
But there is one problem. In Firefox for Mac, if I select Safari that is not running, the URL will open in Firefox as well.
Open With 7.2.5/open_with_mac.py 7.2.4/Firefox for Mac 86.0/macOS 10.15.7
- by 偏号大神棍, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Finally, the installation is successful,Set the default open mode to Python,and use "open_with_windows.py install"
in the folder where the file is located. If you open any other windows when use "open_with_windows.py install" ,you should set the default open mode of .py file. Chinglish
- by Firefox user 12760379, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thanks for the Plugin! Good but complicated. Have written a small tutorial in english and german. Maybe it helps someone.
DE: Gut aber kompliziert zu installieren. Wer Hilfe braucht kann es mit der kleinen Anleitung versuchen.
- by axel668, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works great, and the Python Script is much better than the binaries required by other tools. That said, I'd prefer a solution without additional install, but that unfortunately doesn't seem to be possible with the new add-on framework :/
- by Firefox user 13096419, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I suppose that it comes down to this: is installing python a pain in the ass? If you think so, avoid this extension. Otherwise, this extension is great!