Review by Firefox user 14727103
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13524479, 7 months agoOpen With Photoshop by Baris Derin
is the EXACT SAME as
Open In Adobe Photoshop by SKCom
One needs to download
OWP.Communicator.exe for the add-on to work. But OWP.Communicator.exe does NOTHING more than opening a pop-up message "New version available". And the "new" version does the same and link you to the same webpage with the supposed "new" version again and again and again.
Bullshit crap "addon".
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13695344, 2 years agoSo I added this to firefox. Yes, Firefox. it opened and told me that because I was using Chrome I needed to add an OWP communicator. (again, I was using firefox) . I downloaded it anyway, and ran it and of course there was an error since i was not using chrome. regardless, it still does not work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12656062, 3 years agoКвк вариант, взамен этого неработающего дополнения можно использовать Open in GIMP photo editorот Andy Portmen
И в настройках указать путь к своему редактору. Например: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2020\Photoshop.exe
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13042258, 3 years agothe reason the plug in no longer works on many Photoshop Versons is because it has been updated to pnly open the Creative cloud version https://gyazo.com/cf4118132fc494a7420d82b5882784f0 here is proof i myself still use CS6 please fix your add on to support all Photoshop Versions thank you
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox Quantum Dev, 3 years agoНи хрена не работает. При попытке установить комуникатор, сообщает, что есть новая версия на официальном сайте. Но я оттуда скачал его. Добавил путь к фотошопу вручную и при попытке через меню открыть естественно сообщает о некорректном адресе. Говно
- Rated 1 out of 5by sonofzeus, 3 years agoSimply doesn't work. Hasn't for a very long time. It has the option of changing the path, so I corrected that. Even so, it still won't work and I receive this message...
"The address wasn’t understood.
Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (openwithps) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.
You might need to install other software to open this address."
If you have a solution please post it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by darkj2k, 5 years agoLooks like the extension's default path of Photoshop is: "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2014\Photoshop.exe". That's why it's not working if user's installed version or path is not this.
Should has an option for setup path of Photoshop.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13838017, 5 years agoHow many time downloaded so many time and it did not work expansions it can works at older versions but I am always updated