- Rated 1 out of 5I right click on a link, but there is still no option in the context menu to open that link in Chrome.
- Rated 2 out of 5chrome to firefox works, but firefox to chrome doesnt, it opens in chromium instead. how do i we fix that?
- Rated 1 out of 5Trash
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work ootb.
Needs a communicator software to open another program. (Why am I telling you this?!)
Downloaded, McAfee warned it looks dangerous.
Once downloaded, McAfee quarantined it.
This is an unnerving experience.
If you want anyone to use this, I'd suggest making it work in a way that doesn't freak out my AV and me.
- Rated 1 out of 5Claims to require other software to run. When this software is downloaded and executed a virus was detected by Bit Defender. Other users are reporting malware detection from other software as well so I doubt this is a false positive.
- Rated 1 out of 5接続アプリをインストール出来ない。
- Rated 1 out of 5Not possible to install Communicator software (checking for newer version in a loop).