- by Firefox user 11114990, a month agoRated 5 out of 5dear sebastain blask, thank you for the addon. i wish it would be the standard and default setting to open a tab next to current without using an extra addon.
- by Stranger46, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Simple solution for those who don't want to do it through "about:config".
Otherwise do as stated :
by moziloper, 2 years ago
I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.
- by Firefox user 13175140, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5a lack of this extension; with opening new tab, tab seek bar coming to head automatically.
this mo.fu. quatum edition deleted all perfect extensions tab mix plus was making all tabs actions like this one to open nex to current tab.new f**kin quantum can nor open new tab to current even.
- by The Beard Below My Chin, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent is crap! It opens next to tab no matter what, now it's another problem and not a fix!
Last updated: 2017, Obviously abandoned by now, but I would like to update this add-on to use 'middle mouse button' to open at end and 'right mouse buton' to open next to current. I'm guessing this is impossible thanks to the limations of webapi?