Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Andre Bell, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly to open multiple URLs in separate tabs [five stars there]. A major plus is it can wait to load a tab until tab is active. The only change I'd like to see is enabling the wait-until-tab-is-selected check mark by default.
- by Firefox user 15152199, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very good! Does exactly what it says on the tin. One important feature is missing, though (for which I leave a star off): You should be able to open windows sequentially, either with a fixed user-specified delay between opening each one, or with an option for the add-on to detect when each new window has *finished loading*, and only open the next one when that has occurred (subject to a user-specifed maximum timeout). Or even better, have a setting for "Load a maximum of *n* windows simultaneously". Without these kind of features, opening (say) 300 tabs at once can crash the browser! (Yet you might really want them all open, not "Open when selected", though that's a nice feature as well).
- by Firefox user 15068744, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hi. Great extension, but is it possible to remember previously entered URL`s? After I close and open extension I need to enter all URL`s again. I don`t know is it a bug or regular behavior. Thanks.
- by Firefox user 14637886, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Incredibly simple solution! I prefer to keep a selection of interesting links in plain text documents, so there was a need to quickly open a group of links at a time.
Very pleased with the option "Don't load tabs until selected". Thanks!
- by Firefox user 13739786, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you so much for developing this for firefox quantum. I use this all the time.
Before quantum, I was using a similar but different add-on.
In the old one, the current list of URLs open in tabs would appear so that I can copy that list out to somewhere else.
It would be really great if you could add that functionality!