Review by Firefox user 10235565
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14500357, 3 months agobrowser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent is now workings correctly!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17430113, a year agoWorks exactly as it should after setting the correct option. Must go to FF's 'Manage Your Extensions' page > Click the three dots [...] next to this addon > Select 'Options' (or the 'Options' tab on the 'Manage page) and select "Open a link to a different site on a tab" or "Open all links with tabs" depending on your preferences.
- Rated 1 out of 5by thezorg, a year agoSimply put, it does not work. At all. No matter what you do, or how you do it, it will not work.
- Rated 1 out of 5by wavingdragon, a year agoIt does not work. I have checked "Open all links with tabs" and it still opens a link at the same page.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Killathrilla47, 2 years agoWorks most of the time, still get a javascipt(0) error very often though
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13902274, 2 years agoDoes what it says on the box. Naysayers probably failed to set the options CORRECTLY
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16140474, 2 years agodoes not work somewhere, youtube for example. no one can answer how to change built-in shortcut, i tried to use 'x-mouse button control' to swap middle and left mouse click, but it was working not so good. sadness :(