Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by harritaylor, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent utility, I am already finding it very useful for keeping an eye on running dashboards whilst doing other tasks. The only thing I am missing is a keyboard shortcut to toggle the view - perhaps alt-shift-s?
- by DMG, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Great that it has a "request mobile site" option, but what is really needed is a "Request Desktop site" option. Sites like airtable refuse to show a mobile site as they want us to get an app. On vivaldi I can tick show desktop which works.
I hope you can add this feature.
- by Firefox user 14431694, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well, but two changes would make it more useful:
1. Option for a sidebar home page so that, for example, a news site could appear when firefox is started rather than having to first right click a bookmark
2. Clicking a link would display in the main window rather than in the sidebar. So if I want more detail on a news story, I see it in its intended format and I don't loose the original content of the sidebar
- by Firefox user 14105100, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Очень ограниченное по функционалу дополнение. Не хватает возможности открытия в Sidebar текущей открытой вкладки и закладки. К тому же открыть в Sidebar можно только одну страницу и если Sidebar закрыть, а потом снова открыть, то открытая страница перегрузится. Я надеялся что это дополнение реализует функционал вэб-панелей из Vivaldi, но этого не произошло.
- by Firefox user 13415747, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works as it should work but 2 options are missing that I consider to be very important:
1- To be able to clone the main browser window to the sidebar without having to do it from the link, that is, from the contextual menu of the Web page
2- Allow the use of extensions (Ex .: translator) as if it were the main browser window. It is very annoying not to be able to use the translator in the sidebar :(
- by maverick, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great!!!
Would be nice to have a button to "send current page to sidebar" and also a context menu entry to allow bookmarks to be loaded in the sidebar as well!!!