Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Works with e10s (multi-process mode).
- Drop support for Firefox 37 and older versions.
- Works on Nightly 33.0a1.
- Detect external links correctly for webpages which replaces links to their redirector by "mousedown" event (like search results of Google.)
- Works on Nightly 32.0a1.
- Drop support for Firefox 23 and older.
- Better compatibility with NoScript.
- Works on Firefox 25 and later.
- Modified: "jar" archive is no longer included.
* Improved: Dynamically modified links by author scripts can be detected as links to foreign websites. This feature is enabled on Google's search results by default, and you can activate it for other websites by custom configuration.
* Fixed: Don't open new tab for mailto: links.
- Improved: Links to pages under different user's home (pages under different /~username/ ) are handled as "different website". (To disable this new feature, set email@example.comUserHome=false )
- Fixed: In the configuration dialog, selected item was not highlighted.