- Rated 5 out of 5It works GREAT,thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great on FF70 after installing file from github.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work anymore in Firefox 67.0
- Rated 2 out of 5To make sure the native client is accessible, click on the "Check Connection" button. If you still get this page even when the "Check Button" reports successful connection, it means the application cannot be accessed (path is not correct in the options page). If the path to the executable is correct and the native client is connected, you can debug the connection by enabling console logs.
i do all of this ,it's let me down! log not open else.
- Rated 2 out of 5W7-64 Confirmed Options IE path; Clk'd on install.bat/OK confirmed; Only on the AlexMarcoo Patch page ..... HTML Links I Saw Did show Rt Clk "Open in IE" BUT NEVER on any saved FF 62 bookmarks via the Toolbar. Inst'd / Deleted Twice. Wish it had worked.
- Rated 1 out of 5Si tienes que realizar la busqueda en google para despues tener que decirle que lo abra en IE desde el link correspondiente, es más rápido abrir IE, realizar la búsqueda y abrir la web sin más. Es más rápido y gastas menos recursos/RAM. Lo que si sería ideal es que estando en una web, al pulsar un botón/icono se abriese dicha web de forma automática en IE.
- Rated 5 out of 5Tried MANY “Open in IE” add-ons…
THIS is first one which WORKS, is SMALL
— AND —
it can open in an “InPrivate” window ‼
GREAT — thx‼
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 4 out of 5Funciona correctament si s'instal·la el "native client patch"
La llàstima és que no et deixa canviar de motor en una pàgina ja oberta amb Firefox.
Sempre has de triar-ho de la búsqueda de google.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn´t work. Need the communicator patch and my PC refuses it I´m on Windows 7.
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work for me, right click and NOTHING! Win10 Pro 64
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work. Says something about installing native plugin. I'm running 64bit
- Rated 4 out of 5Works in FF 57 & Windows 10, but does need the native client patch which makes me a bit concerned. Missing the option "Always open in IE" which would be very useful.
John, Ontario, Canada
- Rated 3 out of 5Works fine on my two windows 7 computers but, is a disaster on windows 10
- Rated 1 out of 5The point of Firefox is the fact it's NOT IE!
- Rated 1 out of 5Why does this need an exe? It really sounds very much like malware.
Developer, please explain why we MUST do this.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoDear user,
The addon needs to open internet explorer in your PC/MAC. For this, a separate patch is needed, it is called native messaging. Please read more about this technology at: https://developer.chrome.com/apps/nativeMessaging
Without a separate patch, the addon cannot open external applications (like IE).