- Rated 5 out of 5Been looking for something like this since tab mix plus went by the way. Works a treat
- Rated 5 out of 5Fonctionne parfaitement. L'extension pour toujours ouvrir vos favoris dans un nouvel onglet.
(Règle qui au passage devrait exister comme option cliquable nativement dans Firefox).
- Rated 1 out of 5Simply doesn't work at all.
- Rated 4 out of 5It works great, but I miss the option that can exclude opening bookmarks in a new window that are on the 'bookmarks toolbar'
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work at all. Doesn't even have an addon icon which to click.
- Rated 5 out of 5Just what I needed. Thanks a lot.
- Rated 5 out of 5可以通过在about:config将browser.tabs.loadBookmarksInTabs修改为true实现该效果
- Rated 5 out of 5Solved my needs, tab is where needs be. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5"Open bookmarks in a new tab" opens bookmarks in new tabs. Lovely!
Some reviews say new tabs open at the end, wanting them to open next to the current tab...
Changing "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent" to "true" in Firefox's "about:config" page seems to do the trick.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what it says on the tin, works proper!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great! Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5You saved my life
- Rated 5 out of 5Simple. perfect, essential. Thank you Didier.