- by Firefox user 13965675, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've used this for years and it has been very convenient for saving many tabs at once. Some bugs over the years but it is simple and effective. Highly recommended if you "hoard" a bunch of tabs at once and never close them at the end of the day.
- by LezBoyd, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! This is an extension I never knew I needed! I have more than 300 tabs open at any given time, mostly for reffering to some content later on, and this is a nightmare for memory and processing resources. OneTab neatly put these all in one tab and I can restore and refer to them as needed, then add them back to OneTab when done. Bravo!
Suggestion: It would be great if there some sort of grouping I could do within the clickable list of tabs that OneTab creates. That would really help my productivity increase.
- by Firefox user 15135020, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's great, but doesn't remember what container a tab belonged to. So it restores tabs to the default container, which has lesser privacy.
A dark more would be great (or support Dark Reader).
- by Neil Sinclair, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5i'm always downloading recipes, opening each individual dish in its own tab. it slowed my pc down, sometimes crashing firefox, more often just causing lags. thanks to onetab, i'm able to keep all my successes and not-so-successfuls organized and available the next time someone makes a request. and no more lags! <3
- by NomDeFox, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using this for awhile, love it.
Only problem is at first I used it like it should be but NOW I still have 200+ tabs open AND this one...
...that's my fault though.