Review by wojtulace
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14522916, 14 days agoI often have too many tabs open. I don't want to fully bookmark everything, it's usually a temporary project I'm working on. I like I can apply this and save the page as a single bookmark.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cyberknight, 17 days agoExtremely useful extension to declutter Firefox and free up lots of memory. It has issues, though, like some times not loading or stopping working (requiring restarting several times) and not saving/restoring the tab's original container. It could have an option for default behaviour for icon clicking (e.g., storing only current tab or opening OneTab.)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Orlando, 18 days agoA great extension for people like me who use a lot of tabs in a single session. But this time, when I updated FF, the tabs I send to "sleep" in OneTab disappeared. This is the first time this has happened with this extension. For now, I have to save them as bookmarks in FF itself.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17589847, 18 days agol'idée est très bonne j'adore mais trop de bugs j'ai perdu des dizaines de fois mes onglets a cause de mise à jour firefox ou quand ça plante.... a revoir ....
- Rated 1 out of 5by gdadam, 22 days agoAfter Firefox updated, all my saved tabs were lost. I am uninstalling this, and I cannot recommend it. It lost me weeks of research. Just right click, select all tabs, and use bookmarks.
- Rated 2 out of 5by olliebean, 25 days agoIt's a good idea, but unfortunately it's missing one essential option - to send all *selected* tabs to OneTab. There are very few occasions when I want to clear away *all* my tabs, but quite often I could do with clearing away a selected portion of them. Without that option, this addon is of little use to me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by mrd83, a month agoUnfortunatelly - lack of left click behavior configuration option AND its default (CLOSE ALL TABS!) makes this extension completely unusable for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by seanfire99, a month agoStopped working Altogether in all Firefox browsers i have normal Firefox Nightly And Dev Version no longer work also no longer works in LibreWolf as well.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14827504, a month agoIt worked very well in the beginning, but not sure what happened. It's not that it doesn't save my tabs, it's that when I go to the tab where all the tabs are saved, it infinitely loops trying to bring them up. Sometimes it works if I leave it open long enough, but it's mostly miss than hit. It's a shame cause I really liked this add-on, but it hasn't been updated since mid 2022. Could be abandoned, steer clear if you hope for any support or updates.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lorenzo, 2 months agoWorked well at first but stopped working after browser restart. Restarting again solved the issue temporarily and allowed for stored tabs recovery. It looks like the extension becomes unreliable when multiple browser windows are used.