Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by chenoa, 5 hours agoRated 1 out of 5well, this add-on was great... until it just stopped working and lost all my tabs. useless piece of garbage. I would have saved those tabs elsewhere if I had known this add-in was trash 🙃
- by Firefox user 16306181, 5 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Con la última actualizacion de septiembre, se atenuó el icono y no funciona. La solucion es desactivar la extensión, cerrar el navegador y al volverlo abrir aparece todo de nuevo. Años usandola y es perfecta esta extensión.
- by Daniel, 10 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately became unusable due to the last update. Workarounds didn't work reliably for me and shouldn't be necessary in the first place.
Releasing an update in this state is a massive oversight.
- by Firefox user 13495400, 10 hours agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great tool. With the updates mid Sept. 2020 its toolbar icon grayed out and the saved tabs was blank. Some people uninstalled and reinstalled and said they lost the links. Instead of that I disabled it, restarted Firefox, and re-enabled, and restarted Firefox - the icon and links were all back.
- by Firefox user 15319745, 14 hours agoRated 5 out of 5As far as the latest update, it basically removed the add-on from Firefox. I followed what Justin said from another review, but for Mac OS : /Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/08nnu9pm.default/extensions > open "Extension@one-tab.com.xpi" with the Firefox application, it'll ask you to reinstall. Now the add-on will be back, and running normal.
- by PrincessFawna, 15 hours agoRated 5 out of 5I've had great experiences with this addon and the new update seems really good with the changes I've noticed so far, but it DID remove my original access to my tabs, as many other users have posted. Here's the workaround: "C:\Users\XXXX(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2vl8majd.default\extensions and open firstname.lastname@example.org with firefox. Then reload the tab. " I'm not happy that i had to look up how to do this, and I regularly backup my tabs in a text file anyways, but still. I've had so much success with this addon, it's really good. Just use the export function sometimes to backup your stuff in case there isn't a fix like there was this time. This is the addon I depend upon the most.
- by Justin, 16 hours agoRated 4 out of 5Overall it's a good extension but I've had trouble getting my tabs back twice now. This ext would get 5 stars if there was the option to export automatically. As a developer, I don't see why this would be a difficult feature to add. After the first time, I started exporting my tabs periodically so if I did lose any then I probably could remember the most important links from recent memory. This time I lost all my tabs and the icon disappeared. From reading the reviews, I'm far from alone. To restore my tabs I found a review with instructions. Go to ~/.mozilla/firefox/2tz4pwhp.default/extensions or a similar path in the Files GUI then double-click on a file called email@example.com . This opened up onetab, restored my lost tabs, and fixed the missing icon in my browser after giving permissions in the oneTab pop up in my browser. I am using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Firefox 80.0.1 (64 bit). Hope this helps.
- by Firefox user 16305005, 17 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Firefox crash one time and this extension stop working too. All of my tabs lost and there's no way to recover them. Is automatic backup really that hard?
- by ZoePickburn, 17 hours agoRated 1 out of 5All my saved tabs are gone and the disable/enable isn't working for me. OneTab just isn't reliable unfortunately, andnow I've lost months of research and work.
- by Firefox user 14501142, 17 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Loved this add-on until yesterday. Everything disappeared (page with my links, icon). From reading other reviews it appears that it will work again if I uninstall/re-install add-on, but big bummer to lose my tabs. I got to rely on it a little too much. Now I will know that it is much more of a temporary holding pen.
- by Firefox user 16304689, 20 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Giving this a 3 star because its a great product, however their latest update really botched everything. For people looking for a permanent solution unlike the disabling it and re-enabling it (only works until you restart Firefox), you can first back up your tabs using the methods many other reviews have outlined, then scroll down the OneTab page to the More Information section. Here you can click on the link to previous releases, uninstall OneTab and then install version 1.29 and restart Firefox. You may also want to disable automatic updates in the extension settings so it doesn't update again, and this WILL clear any tabs you have loaded in it, so remember to back up the folder before restoring it afterwards. Hope this helps and doesn't get buried instantly.
- by BeginnersMind, a day agoRated 2 out of 5Hi, as other users also reported, tabs winddow and icon are gone and only reappaer after deactivation followed by reactivation of onetab. Furthermore, I suffer from the missing dark mode. Onetab is the only light window in my firefox which dazzles me. To create a dark skin would be as simple as adding an appropriate css file. On github e.g. an OneTab-Night-Mode is already available but is is not possible to modify an extension due to certificate restrictions by Mozilla. I am afraid I have to abandon the onetab extension for this reason. Nevertheless, the ideas behind this extension is still very good. Regards
- by Dani, a day agoRated 5 out of 5Hola! Les felicito por su extensión, no podria vivir sin ella y comparto su existencia a menudo. Me encanta. Pero si le puedo hacer unos comentarios a modo de critica constructiva, espero que les sirvan. Hay algunas funciones que le echo en falta y le darian mucho más poder: por ejemplo, que existise la posibilidad de marcar varias pestallas para moverlas a la vez de un grupo a otro, una opción para contraer los grupos de pestañas para así si se acorta la lista y no se tiene que hacer tanto scroll. Y ya por ponerme perfeccionista un encabezado más visual que incluya una barra de accesos directos. Esto supondría que muchas personas quisieramos usar ONETAB como página de inicio. Esto lo motivaria también el poder tener la opción de cambiar la imagen de fondo, o un tema oscuro. No si serán viables o de ayuda mis comentarios. Pero me gusta tanto, que queria hacerlos. Un saludo y muchas gacias!
- by kwakwa, a day agoRated 3 out of 5I lost OneTab button on the top left of the window and in addition, the tab list page displayed nothing.
I turned off (not deleted) OneTab, restarted the firefox, and turned on OneTab. Then all came back in my case.
Also, URLs of the tabs seems to be written in firstname.lastname@example.org, which is a subdirectory (subfolder) of the directory (folder) of firefox or mozilla.
I'm glad if this helps you.