Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
by Firefox user 14460177, 9 months ago
Rated 3 out of 5
It's OK. as long as all of the tabs are loaded in Firefox (not asleep), this extension will suspend them to the mobile browser; for this I'd recommend a feature that refreshes all Firefox mobile tabs, if that is possible. My one biggest gripe is that it is lacking many features from the desktop version, such as the option to not open onetab at startup. Please add these, as it is really annoyong having the onetab page pop up whenever I open a link in Firefox.
- by Firefox user 12807353, 6 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Update: Sep 19, 2020 - Recent OneTab update caused me to lose all my saved sites. This has happened before on a previous update. At this point, it has gotten very unreliable. Losing data is NOT fun.
A simple (spartan) yet effective tab manager. Maybe too simplistic for some, but sometimes you gotta K.I.S.S.
- by Keegan Witt, 13 hours agoRated 4 out of 5A must have addon for tabaholics like myself.
Worked great for years, but the 1.36 update seems to cause the addon to crash (toolbar icon becomes blank, page won't load, unable to inspect it through about:debugging).
As others have noted, going to about:addons, disabling, then re-enabling the addon works around the issue (at least until the next time Firefox is restarted).
Another option is to disable automatic updates in about:addons and install the old version from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/3359470/onetab-1.29-an+fx.xpi (without uninstalling, so your URLs get preserved).
- by Firefox user 16307439, 13 hours agoRated 5 out of 5For all of you who have problems after the September 16 update, I guess the solution is disable and re-enable it. No idea why it broke after the sept 16 update but it seems to a viable solution. Otherwise, OneTab is a wonderful extension that does exactly what it says. It's one of my most used extensions. Hopefull the OneTab team could help fix this issue.
- by Firefox user 13268994, 14 hours agoRated 4 out of 5OneTab's icon keeps disappearing every time after browser restart.... I think it has started recently.... It is there, but transparent, or without an icon, then I have to go into Extensions - Disable - Enable again, then I have the icon, next time it is disappeared again...
- by lilewis, 16 hours agoRated 4 out of 5OneTab worked great until recently. I'm now also experiencing a bug where the onetab tab stops working and the icon itself itself if blank. I found that by going into settings/add-ons and turning onetab off then back on brings it back to a functioning add on But the originators of this add-on need to address this issue because although not fatal, is annoying!
- by iamsababa, 17 hours agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work great, after the update I lost all saved websites. Giving 2/5 in the hope that something will be done to address the issue and I can recover my data, but this shouldn't happen. Using Firefox 80.0.1 on Ubuntu 20.04
- by Marita, 18 hours agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using One Tab for a while, and I love it!! After the update on 16 Sept however, I opened my computer to find all the sites listed on my One Tab had disappeared, and the icon wasn't showing properly on the toolbar.
GOOD NEWS!! After I read some reviews, saying they disabled the add-on, restarted, then enabled it again, everything was restored!! Yayyyyyy!!
5 Stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
To all those users who had the same problem and bagged it out in a review, I suggest you try the above fix, and then change your review!! 😊
- by Ender, 19 hours agoRated 1 out of 5I lose everything in a moment. Installed on 3 of my 6 profiles, after restart the onetab tab show nothing and the icon button doesn't respond. I recover 2 of 3 profiles tabs with a lot of work.
- by Old Fox user, a day agoRated 2 out of 5What's going on? The extension icon just disappeared onetab doesn't function anymore! I can only modify the extension options via Firefox. All my saved web pages are gone!? That's horrible. Shouldn't have trusted this kinda thing. Anyone from their support team read this?
YOU GUYS STILL NOT BELIEVING IN SYNCING????
- by chenoa, a day agoRated 1 out of 5well, this add-on was great... until it just stopped working and lost all my tabs. useless piece of garbage. I would have saved those tabs elsewhere if I had known this add-in was trash 🙃
- by Firefox user 16306181, a day agoRated 5 out of 5Con la última actualizacion de septiembre, se atenuó el icono y no funciona. La solucion es desactivar la extensión, cerrar el navegador y al volverlo abrir aparece todo de nuevo. Años usandola y es perfecta esta extensión.
- by Daniel, a day agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately became unusable due to the last update. Workarounds didn't work reliably for me and shouldn't be necessary in the first place.
Releasing an update in this state is a massive oversight.
- by Firefox user 13495400, a day agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great tool. With the updates mid Sept. 2020 its toolbar icon grayed out and the saved tabs was blank. Some people uninstalled and reinstalled and said they lost the links. Instead of that I disabled it, restarted Firefox, and re-enabled, and restarted Firefox - the icon and links were all back.
- by Firefox user 15319745, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5As far as the latest update, it basically removed the add-on from Firefox. I followed what Justin said from another review, but for Mac OS : /Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/08nnu9pm.default/extensions > open "Extension@one-tab.com.xpi" with the Firefox application, it'll ask you to reinstall. Now the add-on will be back, and running normal.
- by PrincessFawna, 2 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've had great experiences with this addon and the new update seems really good with the changes I've noticed so far, but it DID remove my original access to my tabs, as many other users have posted. Here's the workaround: "C:\Users\XXXX(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\2vl8majd.default\extensions and open email@example.com with firefox. Then reload the tab. " I'm not happy that i had to look up how to do this, and I regularly backup my tabs in a text file anyways, but still. I've had so much success with this addon, it's really good. Just use the export function sometimes to backup your stuff in case there isn't a fix like there was this time. This is the addon I depend upon the most.