Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
by Firefox user 13342319, 8 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Beware !!! OneTab took my bookmarks and scrambled them. All out of order now with lost date, too. OneTab took my tabs and made a list. When I restored them, 1.) IT PUT THEM BACK IN REVERSE ORDER, 2.) IT OPENED ALL MY TABS WHICH TOOK HOURS TO FINISH OPENING 3.) ABOUT 30% OF THE TABS HAD TO BE MANUALLY OPENED, 4.) AND HERE IS THE BIGGEST BUG: iT SCRAMBLED MY BOOKMARKS !!! WHAT DO MY BOOKMARKS HAVE TO DO WITH MY TABS !!?? Beware, this extension needs a serious bug overhaul and redesign.
- by Ian H., 2 days agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent extension for most common browsers. Missing feature of a cloud sync ability so One Tab info was shared across browsers is what keeps this from being 5/5 for me.
- by Omitade, 4 days agoRated 5 out of 5When I am researching something, I tend to open a lot of tabs. It gets chaotic and then, at the end of the day, I just don't want to see them any more. One Tab takes care of it, like a good housekeeper. Wonderful!
- by Firefox user 16176076, 10 days agoRated 1 out of 5FINGER WEG!!!
Ein Klick auf Speichern hat bei mir sämtliche Tabs geschlossen, ohne eine Liste zu erzeugen. Alle Tabs waren somit weg. Die App sollte eher TrashTab heißen.
- by glibglob, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5I use this extension daily, thank you. One thing that i'd like to request that would make life easier is the function of the toolbar button. Either add another button for the function of "send only this tab to onetab" or add an option for function.
- by OlivMoz, 19 days agoRated 1 out of 5Like many others I tried it but it's disappointing.
My 100+ tabs are lost.
It seems that on Android there are two types of tabs, recently open (the one open on the current session maybe?) and older one (from previous sessions). The older one are not recognize by onetab, thus not recorded.
- by Firefox user 12887186, 21 days agoRated 5 out of 5For me, this has become an indispensable extension. A special feature is the possibility to give a name to saved tabs. This increases the clarity. With OneTab, for example, I can save all open tabs for a thematic search with one click and restore them at a later time.