Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Кадочников Сергей, 3 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Пользуюсь во всех браузерах. Нет резервирования списков - приходится делать это вручную.
В Firefox 80 периодически "пропадает" OneTab - приходится идти в меню "Расширения" выключать и снова включать OneTab. Несмотря на многолетний стаж расширение недоработано, на мой взгляд. С первого момента его создания, сколько бы оно не обновлялось, не вижу никаких улучшений. Жаль, что хорошая идея не реализована в полной мере.
- by Axolotl, 5 hours agoRated 2 out of 5User experience becomes increasingly broken after each update. First it deletes all tabs (the one thing it's supposed to do), and it updates and it won't function unless you manually restart it each time you want to use it (and some people have also lost all their data)
When it's working it works, but that's the only thing I can really say, outside of those times it's an unreliable mess where you spend half your time counting down until the next time it deletes everything
- by Firefox user 16309599, 7 hours agoRated 4 out of 5I "can't live without" OneTab, as it's the daily tool I use for tab management. LOVE the simplicity & functionality! Would be easy 5 stars, but like other users, the latest update created problems for me in FIREFOX (not Chrome). Thankfully the work-around described below is pretty easy, so this is an irritant, not a blocker. When will this be fixed, and will developers communicate with us about it?
- by Firefox user 15285779, 14 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Je trouve cette extension vraiment bien MAIS elle se désactive systématiquement à la fermeture du PC!!! bref si ça continue je chercherai une autre application. Décevant
- by soulrebelno1, 15 hours agoRated 1 out of 5Lost all my tabs in the last release. Tried all the fixes, turned off and on, and did a reinstall. Use the export feature to back-up my tabs, but it doesn't save the headers, or the starred order, so, more work. It seemed okay but today the whole add-on has disappeared? Very poor, have given up on this add-on. I'm using Simple Tab Groups instead, at least it works.
- by zip23, 15 hours agoRated 2 out of 5Warning! The update from 1.36 (14/09/2020) will destroy all of your paging. DO NOT UPDATE to current version till the Author fix it.
2020-09-14 的 1.36 版本更新導致了該附加元件的損壞，無法開啟清單列表，意味著所有暫存分頁皆無法取回。如果是使用手動更新的用戶，請先略過這個附加元件的更新。
2. 建立新的設定檔或者用已經備份、壞了也不會怎樣的設定檔安裝上一個穩定版本的 OneTab (1.29) ，如果已經安裝新版則需先移除再重新安裝。歷史版本選擇的超連結在附加元件網頁的左下角。
3. 安裝完關閉主程式，從設定檔中找到 xpi 檔案。
5. 繼續開心使用 OneTab 。
2. Sync 會干擾資料搶救的進行（雞婆又幫你更新到新版ry ），請先暫停附加元件部份的同步或是整個暫停。
- by Firefox user 12807353, a day agoRated 1 out of 5Update: Sep 19, 2020 - Recent OneTab update caused me to lose all my saved sites. This has happened before on a previous update. At this point, it has gotten very unreliable. Losing data is NOT fun.
A simple (spartan) yet effective tab manager. Maybe too simplistic for some, but sometimes you gotta K.I.S.S.
- by Keegan Witt, a day agoRated 4 out of 5A must have addon for tabaholics like myself.
Worked great for years, but the 1.36 update seems to cause the addon to crash (toolbar icon becomes blank, page won't load, unable to inspect it through about:debugging).
As others have noted, going to about:addons, disabling, then re-enabling the addon works around the issue (at least until the next time Firefox is restarted).
Another option is to disable automatic updates in about:addons and install the old version from https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/3359470/onetab-1.29-an+fx.xpi (without uninstalling, so your URLs get preserved).
- by Firefox user 16307439, a day agoRated 5 out of 5For all of you who have problems after the September 16 update, I guess the solution is disable and re-enable it. No idea why it broke after the sept 16 update but it seems to a viable solution. Otherwise, OneTab is a wonderful extension that does exactly what it says. It's one of my most used extensions. Hopefull the OneTab team could help fix this issue.
- by Firefox user 13268994, a day agoRated 4 out of 5OneTab's icon keeps disappearing every time after browser restart.... I think it has started recently.... It is there, but transparent, or without an icon, then I have to go into Extensions - Disable - Enable again, then I have the icon, next time it is disappeared again...
- by lilewis, a day agoRated 4 out of 5OneTab worked great until recently. I'm now also experiencing a bug where the onetab tab stops working and the icon itself itself if blank. I found that by going into settings/add-ons and turning onetab off then back on brings it back to a functioning add on But the originators of this add-on need to address this issue because although not fatal, is annoying!
- by iamsababa, a day agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work great, after the update I lost all saved websites. Giving 2/5 in the hope that something will be done to address the issue and I can recover my data, but this shouldn't happen. Using Firefox 80.0.1 on Ubuntu 20.04
- by Marita, a day agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using One Tab for a while, and I love it!! After the update on 16 Sept however, I opened my computer to find all the sites listed on my One Tab had disappeared, and the icon wasn't showing properly on the toolbar.
GOOD NEWS!! After I read some reviews, saying they disabled the add-on, restarted, then enabled it again, everything was restored!! Yayyyyyy!!
5 Stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
To all those users who had the same problem and bagged it out in a review, I suggest you try the above fix, and then change your review!! 😊
- by Ender, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5I lose everything in a moment. Installed on 3 of my 6 profiles, after restart the onetab tab show nothing and the icon button doesn't respond. I recover 2 of 3 profiles tabs with a lot of work.