Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 16100882, 3 days agoRated 4 out of 5Works well on both Firefox and Chrome, and I haven't been bitten by the issues that other reviewers mentioned. I'm taking one star back because import/export drops all tab group metadata (name, star, lock), which strikes me as a strange and inexcusable omission.
- by BinaryWave, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5Used OneTab for desktop Firefox forever, I installed it to use on my Android phone and it deleted ALL of my tabs which are now unrecoverable!!! DO NOT USE OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR DATA!
- by Firefox user 5490605, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5I rarely rate add-ons, as so many are really not much cop. This add-on, for me, is one of those rare ones that ticks my boxes - it's clear what it does, it's simple to use, and I find it genuinely useful!
If you are one of those web users who sometimes has many Firefox tabs open, this really does simplify keeping a handle on them. Recommended, unequivocally!
- by A helpful user, 10 days agoRated 4 out of 5Perfect extension, VERY useful, its like bookmarking BUT BETTER, although I did go into firefox's task manager recently and it was the process with the highest power draw somehow, even higher than all my other tabs like youtube
- by Firefox user 12624484, 10 days agoRated 5 out of 5I read the 1-star problems of losing tabs so I tested this install with 40+ tabs.
40 +tabs open. They reduced to one tab and Task Manager showed savings. Hit restore all and they all came up fine.
closed FF and did it all again. This time saved the single OneTab bookmark and closed FF without restoring the 40+ tabs. Restarted FF and opened the saved OneTab bookmark. All previous tabs were listed. They opened both individually and as a full group and worked fine, including this page.
Seems to work fine. I'll keep it.
- by Firefox user 16063581, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5Like many others said, saved like two tabs and deleted dozens of others. DON'T DO IT. Send your mobile tabs to Firefox desktop and use onetab there.
- by frikdt, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5Why have I found this extension only now? Surely the best thing since sliced bread.
Just a word of advice that may help some other users (I've seen several complaints about tabs being lost after browser or PC restart): I thought I was in the same situation after closing my browser for the first time after installing OneTab. Reloading the browser just gave me an empty OneTab tab. However, as soon as I clicked the OneTab icon the complete saved tab list was reloaded.
- by Firefox user 15620583, 15 days agoRated 1 out of 5lost all tabs in onetab
this thing dont work:
Don't worry about closing OneTab - you will not lose your stored tabs. Even if you close all tabs and exit your web browser and restart your computer, the tabs you have stored in OneTab will not be lost. "