- Rated 5 out of 5I like this add-on
- Rated 5 out of 5Indispensable. Have scores of tabs open that you just want to get back to later? One click sends them all to OneTab and closes all those open tabs that are eating up your system's memory. Lots of features and ease of use make this a winner. Plus, it was very easy to move all my tabs over to FireFox when I walked away from Chrome.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works as intended with one very annoying "feature", whenever you open your browser the one tab page auto loads after a delay of few seconds and steals the focus from whichever tab you were previously on. So if you open your browser to quickly go to website or to google something quick, while you are typing in the address bar suddenly you get switched to the One Tab page. I would prefer if there was a option in the settings to disable this so that you can open the one tab page only when you want.
- Rated 1 out of 5it saves or restores only opened url and cannot restore tab history (history of urls opened in one tab)
- Rated 1 out of 5The worst add-on I had on my system for months. Had the same running in Chrome, where it works quite well. On Firefox (72.01, 64 bit) win7 64 pro, it let me lose more than 250 tabs collected over a long time. Hope to retrieve them in my backups, but this add-on should be taken of the list immediately. One star is still one too many.
If the developers want to keep a small fraction of credibility, they should publish a method how to retrieve the lost tabs yet today.
- Rated 1 out of 5Do not install it, it is the biggest crap I've seen in my life, it has made me lose the history of 55 tabs. When restoring the tabs you lose their history and you cannot navigate backwards. A zero to Mozilla by recommending it.
No la instalen, es la mayor porquería que he visto en mi vida, me ha hecho perder el historial de 55 pestañas. Al Restaurar las pestañas se pierde historial de las mismas y no se puede navegar hacia atrás. Un cero para Mozilla por recomendarla.