Rated 3.1 out of 5
3.1 Stars out of 5
- by Blake, 23 days agoRated 3 out of 5This is NOT a direct rip-off of OneTab. It is a RE-SKIN that adds some functionality.
HOWEVER, this version does have many issues with doing what it's supposed to do. I have had issues with it not saving tabs that I told it to. Read other reviews for more examples.
- by Firefox user 13749667, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Seems to be a ripoff of OneTab (Even contains the original OneTab logo image in the extension archive). Not sure whether it's a genuine attempt to improve it, but there is at least one tracker in it - a Google-Analytics on the main page.
- by Firefox user 14256068, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Pops up its own tab too often; it's really annoying. Going into settings and telling it not to display on start helps, but users shouldn't have to do that. A good extension sits in the background and waits to help. It doesn't pop up and get in the way like OTP does.
- by Sergio Vazquez II, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5Not bad, but doesn't know how to handle itself if it is pinned.
And imports ALL OneTab groups as a SINGLE GIANT group. 😖
Also doesn't sync, so still shares the biggest flaw with OneTab.
As a result, OneTab is still better.
- by Firefox user 10552692, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Thanks for the impressive work. But it needs to be improved on its reliability. It happened once that a tab group disappeared after I named it. I'm a user of the "old" OneTab, I cannot recall anything like this happened ever.