- Rated 4 out of 5by serega, a year agoСделайте просто при входе Новую Пустую Заметку. Не надо ничего вырезать и копировать туда. Мне надо просто записать сови мысли, а не чужие. Если вы не хотите отказаться от входа по одному клику, то сделайте кнопку -- НОВАЯ внизу.
- Rated 4 out of 5by joeygraziano, a year agoI use this just about everyday and it works very well. if I could have "bookmark" be the default behavior of the right-click, I would immediately give five stars.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Captain J.T. Kirk, 2 years agoI am quite satisfied with the tool. I can sync the "clipped" articles to my OneNote-account and can open it on any device. Unfortunately sometimes the page could not be clipped only the "article" works. Nevertheless I can work with the saved articles.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15210394, 2 years agoI use OneNote for note taking on my PC and phone. If you use OneNote anywhere else this can be a great companion to Firefox adding the ability to quickly clip note by the full page, region(screen shot), article(text including some photos),and selection including anything you drag the cursor over. Seems to hang up sometimes when using it but great 90 percent of the time.
- Rated 4 out of 5by bus1hero, 2 years agoThe best thing about this extension is that it is extremely easy to use.
The only thing I don't like is how it handles the articles. They look awful in OneNote. But this has more to do with the OneNote itself than with the extension itself.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Serena Lewis, 2 years agoI have only just started using this add-on and love it so far. My only grievance is that I can only save a clipping to a Section whereas I'd like the option to save to a Page within a Section.
- Rated 4 out of 5by zampaz, 2 years agoWeb clipper is great when onenote works. Sometimes the clip appears to work fine, but sometimes the clip content is missing when I open onenote. Unfortunately I've had some issues with onenote not always saving the changes I'm making to a notebook so it's difficult to determine if the clipper add in has issues or if it's my monotone...err excuse me, onenote application or even possibly onedrive messing with onenote messing with clipper. So it goes with MS software :)