- by RC, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Microsoft confirmed in November 2019 that OneNote2016 has been included in mainstream support as a OneNote desktop app until October 10, 2023. Unfortunately, the current version of OneNote Web Clipper does not support the desktop version, but only Microsoft's cloud app version. This is an urgent need for improvement and compatibility with the desktop version.
- by Firefox user 15483858, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Ich bin sehr positiv gegenüber der Windows Version vom Webclipper eingestellt. Aber damit ich sinnvoll damit arbeiten kann brauche ich die selben Funktionen auch auf meinem Tablet. Und dort funktioniert im Firefox Browser gar nix.
Bitte ändert das.
- by Anastasia, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It's quick and easy to log in to and the pictures show up in your notebook pretty quickly. My issue though, which seems to be only an issue in Firefox (not Edge, haven't tried Chrome) is that the OneNote Clipper doesn't quite capture what I want when I use the region option. Also, I wish I could choose which page it would be clipped to, not just which Section in a notebook. Better yet, if I could position where the clip would go that would be AMAZING. This semester I've decided to take all my notes for my classes on OneNote, and classes like Physics and Statics I use the e-Textbook and it would be so nice to have a way to quickly clip pictures and diagrams from my e-Text to my notes.
- by Firefox user 14206765, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5At one time, the clips worked without any trouble. Now, it occasionally works within a reasonable period of time. Most often, it sits with the circle spinning,--I have left it overnight on occasions, without ever being ready to do either the page or article clip. Page region does work, but the region cannot extend below the visible part of the screen.
I have removed and re-installed the application, but it still doesn't work most of the time.
What is wrong?
- by Firefox user 13179312, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Not very good. It either clips the page as screenshot and eliminates text search and clickable links or clips it as text and (not always) images and eliminates page form and tables.
MS should do it better.
- by Firefox user 12600867, 5 years agoRated 2 out of 5The Web Clipper version 3.2.8 is not compatible with Firefox 44. Firefox even alerts it when trying to install it. If I install it from https://www.onenote.com/clipper, it installs it, but then the addon does nothing - One can't even click it.