- by Firefox user 12987101, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5This tool only lets you clip to cloud-based notebooks. All of my notebooks are local, since they contain proprietary company information, so cloud based notes are not an option for me. Very disappointed.
- by mfgnst, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nice try!!! But it doesn't work...
I work with an on premis installation of onenote. How can I you the add-on with my company installation?Hi.
Can you e-mail us at email@example.com so we can get a better idea of what is not working?
The Firefox Clipper doesn't work on Firefox ESR (only Firefox 48+). It also should work with on premise installations of OneNote.
- by Firefox user 12435399, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can not login to OneNote. This addon is unusable now. MS please fix it!Hi mevde. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get to work ASAP on resolving your issue. Can you describe exactly what is happening in your e-mail, and what version of Firefox you are using?
- by Eagle3, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'm using Firefox 50.1.0. When I click on "Sign in with a Microsoft account", a blank white window pops up, so I can't login.
- by blaztek, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5It does nothing at all. No notes clipped ever. Even right-clicking and choosing there does not work.
- by Firefox user 12586723, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5When trying to launch Onenote webclipper on Chrome, I found out that Onenote Web clipper asks access to my contacts, mails of friends and some other personal info.
Why do you need that?
I suspect that my difficulties in using Onenote Web clipper on Firefox might be linked to my protecting my account.Hi Thierry! Security and permissions are a big deal to us. We want to make sure we only request permission for the things we need. If you could e-mail us at email@example.com, we can talk about the permissions we request and see if we can reduce or explain them.
- by Umbramagna, 5 years agoRated 1 out of 5Had some difficulties logging into my MS account but when I managed, found out that the addon couldn't save anything other than clipped images from the only site I wanted it to work.
(For those receiving just a blank pop-up page when trying to log-in, open your one-note account manually on the browser THEN click on the addon button)Hi Umbramagna,
We're the developer team on the OneNote Web Clipper. Could I ask you for some more information on the issues you faced? What version of the add-on are you using? We'd like to get to the bottom of this sign-in issue that a few people seem to be having.
As for saving only clipped images from the site you are interested in, we are working on improving our Clipper and would be interested in taking your use case into account. If you have any more information to share about this, please do so!
If you don't want to reply to us here, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org