- Rated 1 out of 5by Daisuke, 4 months agoEvernote のそれには大きく劣ります。
- Rated 1 out of 5by Paul Lipton, a year agoOften fails to capture full webpage text!
Even fails on some mainstream sites like the New York Times (Android/Firefox version worse, but the Firefox version is no champ).
Also, LAST UPDATED JULY 2018!!!
I am increasingly thinking of ditching OneNote, which I have used for so long! Sad Sigh!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marcelo Duarte, a year agoThe last version introduced a terrible "Recipe" mode that only captures parts of the page. I used the "Article" mode to capture the contents of a recipe before, but now I can't. The "Article" mode is disabled and removed from the list when the extension thinks it detects a recipe. Please include an option to disable the "Recipe" mode completely. This extension is mostly useless to me as it is now.
- Rated 1 out of 5by andus.andre, 2 years agohalf baked cake is an understatement by another user. Microsoft didn't even put it in the damn oven - like may products MS is rolling out these days. This clips an image - no editable text. Leastways when it finally synced to my desktop onenote, it was an image. Totally useless to me.
Clipper 👎, Yourphone, 👎 Onenote bugs 👎 MS too busy forcing us into the cloud to rake in the onedrive dollars when 1TB storage comes on many PC's these days. No client focus with this mob.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13605504, 2 years agoPara empezar no puedes crear notas propias, solo se guardan imagenes enormes y un poco de texto de lo que intentas guardar. Y por ultimo no se pueden guardar en una pagina en concreto, sino que todo lo capturado permanece como una pagina independiente dentro de la seccion.
- Rated 1 out of 5by LP, 2 years agoEra molto meglio la versione precedente, questa non funziona quasi mai quandio si tenta di salvare la pagina intera.
Altre estensioni di webclipper non OneNote funzionano benissimo per la stessa pagina.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NotBloodyLikely, 2 years agoI use OneNote as a standalone application without logging into Microsoft. I use Firefox as a standalone application without logging into Mozilla. Why can't I have an add-on that allows me to capture a webpage to OneNote without having to log into Microsoft?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15094596, 2 years agoAs usual with microsoft software, this too is useless. Can't clip article; If it clips any thing at all, only the titel, web address, and oneline of text. Article clip does not work, same. Region does nothing. Besides that, it refuses to sync. If you wish to clip something, find another software vender
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15372875, 2 years agoReduced review to 1* due to a major issue.
When I select a section for clipping, a different section is selected instead (usually somewhat downwards and to the right), making the feature completely unusable.
Other than that, I feel that this web-clipper is missing a few other essential features: for example, you should be able to clip content into *existing* notes, you should be able to give a new note a name from within the clipper app, and a sync button should be available to update recent folder changes made from the main OneNote apps.