- by andus.andre, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5half baked cake is an understatement by another user. Microsoft didn't even put it in the damn oven - like may products MS is rolling out these days. This clips an image - no editable text. Leastways when it finally synced to my desktop onenote, it was an image. Totally useless to me.
Clipper 👎, Yourphone, 👎 Onenote bugs 👎 MS too busy forcing us into the cloud to rake in the onedrive dollars when 1TB storage comes on many PC's these days. No client focus with this mob.
- by Firefox user 13605504, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Para empezar no puedes crear notas propias, solo se guardan imagenes enormes y un poco de texto de lo que intentas guardar. Y por ultimo no se pueden guardar en una pagina en concreto, sino que todo lo capturado permanece como una pagina independiente dentro de la seccion.
- by LP, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Era molto meglio la versione precedente, questa non funziona quasi mai quandio si tenta di salvare la pagina intera.
Altre estensioni di webclipper non OneNote funzionano benissimo per la stessa pagina.
- by NotBloodyLikely, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5I use OneNote as a standalone application without logging into Microsoft. I use Firefox as a standalone application without logging into Mozilla. Why can't I have an add-on that allows me to capture a webpage to OneNote without having to log into Microsoft?
- by Firefox user 15094596, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5As usual with microsoft software, this too is useless. Can't clip article; If it clips any thing at all, only the titel, web address, and oneline of text. Article clip does not work, same. Region does nothing. Besides that, it refuses to sync. If you wish to clip something, find another software vender
- by Firefox user 15372875, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Reduced review to 1* due to a major issue.
When I select a section for clipping, a different section is selected instead (usually somewhat downwards and to the right), making the feature completely unusable.
Other than that, I feel that this web-clipper is missing a few other essential features: for example, you should be able to clip content into *existing* notes, you should be able to give a new note a name from within the clipper app, and a sync button should be available to update recent folder changes made from the main OneNote apps.
- by Firefox user 15746433, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is useless. All the time I try to copy a webpage to OneNote it has an issue and babbles some garbage, like this action isn't possible in private window mode or OneNote Weep Clipper can not copy to a password-protected page, even if I unlocked that page before.
So I can not use this tool in 95% of any possible cases. And I will not remove the password protection from my Onenote pages, just to satisfy Microsofts greed for sniffing into my privacy.
I just hope to find an other feature rich note taking app soon, which respects and values the privacy of theirs users more than Spycrosoft does.
- by firefox user, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I was excited to transfer from evernote to onenote as I currently have a surface book. However, I was very disappointed to see the saved webpage miss tons of details. For example, "clip as article". I understand onenote tries to simplify the page, but for news reports that contain hyperlinks for some quoted articles/websites, most of the time those hyperlinks couldn't be saved. Even if i tried to select the wanted link in the webpage, "clip selection to onenote", only a part of the article was saved. Second, when firefox opens a pdf file in a tab, this extension can't clip the pdf file. That's a nightmare for researchers who need and to read and save tons of papers online. All in all, I'll stick to evernote until onenote clipper makes some corresponding updates.
- by momo, a year agoRated 1 out of 5全くクリップできません．(どのページもエラーで全くクリップできませんでした．)