- by Firefox user 15913308, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I miss a functionality of being able to put a clipped website into an already existing note. You always need to create a new note and then copy and paste into where want it.
- by A Little Harrisy, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Good integration w/ the OneNote service--I really appreciate the ability to capture what I'm reading for context & future research. The OneNote team appears to be making regular updates, so I also like the intent to continually make the experience better.
There appears to be some issues with refreshing changes to notebooks & sections, but other than that, have been happy with the functionality.
- by Melvyn Shepherd, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I use OneNote all the time for all sorts of information, I use to use EverNote which is an excellent product, but not free. I transfered all my Evernote notes into OneNote and with a bit of reorganization I have found OneNote good enough for me needs.
- by Firefox user 14951930, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Extension très pratique car permet de sauvegarder les transactions ou les articles par exemple.
L'une de mes préférés. Et vu que OneNote fonctionne bien sur androïd, permet de partager et de transférer facilement des infos.
- by Firefox user 15746433, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This addon is useless. All the time I try to copy a webpage to OneNote it has an issue and babbles some garbage, like this action isn't possible in private window mode or OneNote Weep Clipper can not copy to a password-protected page, even if I unlocked that page before.
So I can not use this tool in 95% of any possible cases. And I will not remove the password protection from my Onenote pages, just to satisfy Microsofts greed for sniffing into my privacy.
I just hope to find an other feature rich note taking app soon, which respects and values the privacy of theirs users more than Spycrosoft does.