- by Josh, a year agoRated 5 out of 5the onenote notebook sync is kinda funky when you hop around computers or change out your main machine. after a while, all the extra notebooks, it gets weird with duplicates and its hard to delete them, but they are in the background and so far my main notes have made it with at least 1 good copy since i began using one note.
now the clipper extension, thats a different part and for the clipper i will give 5 stars. saves me sooo much time and is such a nice way to catalog info for keeping offline and lets you organize it. well, only organized as well as microsoft will let you be w/ onenote. one note the app itself has some way to go, but clipper is godsend!
- by bus1hero, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The best thing about this extension is that it is extremely easy to use.
The only thing I don't like is how it handles the articles. They look awful in OneNote. But this has more to do with the OneNote itself than with the extension itself.
- by Serena Lewis, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I have only just started using this add-on and love it so far. My only grievance is that I can only save a clipping to a Section whereas I'd like the option to save to a Page within a Section.
- by RC, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Microsoft confirmed in November 2019 that OneNote2016 has been included in mainstream support as a OneNote desktop app until October 10, 2023. Unfortunately, the current version of OneNote Web Clipper does not support the desktop version, but only Microsoft's cloud app version. This is an urgent need for improvement and compatibility with the desktop version.
- by Firefox user 14590701, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Web clipper is great when onenote works. Sometimes the clip appears to work fine, but sometimes the clip content is missing when I open onenote. Unfortunately I've had some issues with onenote not always saving the changes I'm making to a notebook so it's difficult to determine if the clipper add in has issues or if it's my monotone...err excuse me, onenote application or even possibly onedrive messing with onenote messing with clipper. So it goes with MS software :)