Why was omnisequences created?
Omnisequence was developed to make the use of web through keyboard much more easier. This was inspired by google shortcuts and wanted to have that 'j','k' navigation, much more common functions that we do regularly with the reach of two keys. These are the few things which i thought i can use this for
- navigate within the dom on identifiers - j,k,n,p
- navigate across a site, go one level up, go to home page - u,gi
- jump across sites, open new tab
- jump to a particular post based on id - you can have a prompt inside the function to get input from
- attach new elements/styles/scripts to a page - you can attach jquery on the fly to a page.
- let your imagination rule the world :)
What's next for omnisequences
options to export,import the rule sets so people can share their sequences.
About the Developer
|User since||April 9, 2011|
|Number of add-ons developed||1 add-on|
|Average rating of developer's add-ons||Rated 1 out of 5 stars|