To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
This works only with performancing version 1.3 or higher. You need first to have an account on flickr to store your photo. The first time you upload photo, you have to loggin and allow oakblog application to access your flickr.
After that, you can just use performancing as usual.
Performancing 1.3 support addon feature, so I adapt the former Flickr upload block to a separated extension.
1. You should register on www.flickr.com, to get an account.
2. Have Firefox and Install PFF 1.3
3. install oakflickr4pff
4. from PFF1.3 "setting" to enable oakflickr4pff addon, and restart firefox
5. try to write a blog with PFF, paste some local picture files or picture from clipboard, and try publish it.
6. the authentication page will be activated. you first log in to flickr, second allow "oakblog" to access your flickr, it is the application name I used for oakflickr4pff in past. If success, click the button on oakflickr panel.
7. try to publish the blog again, it should works.
8. you don't care the photo upload from now on, oakflickr will check/upload it automatically, while you are publishing the blog.
refer to http://gsm.chenzhiyuan.googlepages.com/oakflickr-guideline.html
for step by step guide.