To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
nzbdStatus 126.96.36.199.1-signed.1-signed Requires Restart
Adds controls and a monitor for a Usenet download daemon to the status bar and makes sending NZB files to the daemon easier
About this Add-on
- Sending downloaded nzb files to SABnzbd
- Sending RSS feeds to SABnzbd
- Right clicking a nzb link will allow it to be sent to SABnzbd
- Adds a widget to the status bar that will pause/resume/open SABnzbd
- Hovering the mouse of the widget shows size, time and speed details on the current download in SABnzbd
- Adds a button next to each report in a search to send it to SABnzbd
- Adds a button at the top of search results to send all checked reports to SABnzbd (Except on nzbmatrix.com)
- Right clicking on a link to a nzb at these sites will allow it to be sent to SABnzbd
I recommend SuperNews for inexpensive Usenet access and Giganews for premium Usenet access.
*** Regarding Newzbin2.es and new NZBs.org, versions starting with 2.0b4 have support for these sites. The 2.0 versions have not yet been approved by Mozilla. Please click on Version Information > See complete version history below or go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/nzbdstatus/versions/ to install the latest version.
If nzbdStatus is not working for you, please contact me via email, on the sourceforge project forums or in the SABnzbd IRC chatroom. I can't solve your problem via one star reviews.
Note: On some Operating Systems, changes in the config will not be immediately recognized and you will need to exit the config and reopen it before things such as test connection will notice the change.
Added Chinese translation from Babelzilla.
Fixed Test Connection failure for some Windows users
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.0b7: