- Rated 5 out of 5by yogachakra, 2 years agoI'm very impressed. I never heard of this software before. It was recommended by one of my indexers. I'm still playing around with it between my laptop and PC, but I have concerns it's not saving my SAB information. I'll keep using it to see if what I think is a problem reproduce. Other than that, it's a REALLY handy tool. Nice not having to tediously enter my SAB information for ever index. :-)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13456572, 4 years agoWas working fine but sometime in the last several months it stopped showing the status for SABnzbd. Not sure what's wrong as whenever I test the connection it says it's working. Tried the reset button and re-inputting the sabnzbd credentials but did nothing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14165744, 4 years agoWorks for me in latest version of Firefox
The SSL cert for sabnzbd is invalid by default as it's self-signed. You need to open the site in Firefox first and a security warning will be shown. Add an exception for the site and then add your connection details to NZB Unity and it should work fine.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13738123, 5 years agoUsed to love it, but now it won't connect to Sabnzbd, no matter what I try.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13625240, 5 years agoBasically useless when authentication is necessary. The gui is also not the best either. I might switch back to chrome for nzbget-chrome...
REPLY: I think the main missing gui feature (I know it involves more than just the gui) would be to be able to add nzb files straight to my nzbget with a button click. On the Chrome nzb plug-in this makes my life so much easier.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13555618, 5 years agoFunctionally this add-on is just about there and works well. It mostly needs UX and design improvements.
It's currently the only add-on in this category that works with Firefox 57, so I can't complain too much!