Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Suppressed useless debug messages
- Moved the icon from the navigation bar to the add-on bar
- Bug fixing (Resolved a bug for the whitelist)
- The technique NoTop has been integrated in NoTracking.
- NoAd is disabled by default.
- In the Low level protection NoIdHeader have been disabled
- Code re-factoring
In the next version we will support sub-domain for the whitelist.
- Bug fixing (Resolved the bug of NoFlashCookie)
- Improved lists
Stay tuned for the next release. In the next week there will be a new release with new features.
- Added the awareness Panel, in which leaked information are shown
- Added a new techniques: no3pe, which block requests to tracking third party sites
- Added a new techniques: nofingerprinting, that sends fake information regarding both the browser and the host system, in order to reduce the uniqueness of the own configuration
- Improved logger: now the DB is an in-memory DB
- Improved techniques like nowebug
- Some minor UI changes
- Bug Fix: Duplicated items in the Blocked Objects Panel
- Improved whitelist access
- Filtered the scriptlist for Third Party JS file
- Removed redudant techniques.
- New functionalities:
- Feedback given by users (also in anonymous mode) about the techniques selected more frequently by them (Tab: Help Us in the NoTrace Control Panel).
- Added support for Mac OS X.
- Various Bug Fixes:
- Performance improvements.
- Memory leak avoidance.
- Fixed bugs on the whitelist.
- Fixed the error in the handler for the item "add xxxx to whitelist" in the menu.
- The creation of the DB now won't trash the hard disk.
- HTML5 LocalStorage controls
- Updated localization